2014.11.12 GOD BLESS AMERICA!
J M J
YOU HAVE FOUND THE
"Until Heaven and Earth pass away ... until it all comes true." (Mt. 5:18)
On this page we will link to all our other unique web pages.
About Us tells about the Hierogamous Enterprises staff and associates.
Edge to Edge is a collection of jokes from our comic strip.
FAQs links to the answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.
Please visit our Guestbook.
* Hierogamous Hymns is our first publication, a collection of original lyrics by Michael Halm and Razilee Purdue.
The Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary is a play for 8- to 10-year-olds by Kathy McCarthy.
Psalms, Hymns and Inspired Songs is an autobiography by Michael Joseph Halm including hundreds of Scripture-inspired songs.
* The Cauldron is the newsletter of the Mythopoeic SIG.
notable excerpts include: on Storytelling
* Mpossibilities is the newsletter of the Fortean Mysteries SIG.
notable excerpts include: Anno Confusionis calendar
*The Norbury Chronicle is the newsletter of the Holmesian Studies SIG
notable excerpts include: "The Case of the Missing Ruby"
* Song sheets links to a list of our songs currently or soon available as sheet music.
The IDIC Institute, coordinated by Spiek the Vulcan, includes:
The Unofficial Questarian Guide collects much hard-to-find information on and by Galaxy Quest fandom, much of it no longer found on or off-line, including a Tev’mekian Lexicon and Galaxy Quest Filksong Book.
"Mindgame" is a brief article on this second most popular indoor sport.
"Hyperball" is a brief article on Galaxy Girl’s popular game.
“Waponi History” is a brief article on the lost island of Waponi.
"Thoughts on the Ethics of Science" is a brief comment on Dr. Who.
WORKS IN PROGRESS
* Astonishing, Bald and Barefoot Saints will be a collection of stories of saints arranged by their titles, such as, Christina the Astonishing, Alphege the Bald and Margaret the Barefooted.
*Companions will be a collection of the little known saints, usually martyred with more well known saints, to help increase the appreciation of our “cloud of witnesses”.
* Basilian Tales will be a collection of fantasies/parables based on the Gospels, set in the kingdom of Basilia, some of which, including the longer related novelette, "Robin's Quest", were serialized in The Cauldron, newsletter of the Mythopoeic SIG.
* The Before and After Saint Book will be a collection of stories about saints arranged in two parts -- the anonymous pre-conversion life and the post-conversion saint as we now know them.
* Egnart's Almanac is a work-in-progress by the Fortean Mysteries SIG.
* I'm A Believer will be a novel about a couple of college-age Catholics involved in early Church renewal and the sexual counterrevolution set in the late 1960s.
* How to Get High will be a math book based on the Proceedings of the André Joyce Fan Club. The club’s pages include Joyce’s many interests:
* Mary Men will be a collection of lives of saints with great devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary (see BVM).
* Them That Have Wings is a science fiction novel about Leonardo di Vinci's time machine and what he learned in his travels, from ancient Crete to the far future.
* The Wings of Dawn is a Billy Sigerson mystery begun as a serial in The Norbury Chronicle, newsletter of the Holmesian Studies SIG.
* The Rise and Fall of the Sheshak Empire is the science fictional epic about the last intergalactic empire of which has an extensive backstory already.
The contents of this website is copyrighted by Hierogamous Enterprises, or where designated, by other individual contributors, such as the Fortean Mysteries, Holmesian Studies and Mythopoeic SIG or the IDIC Institute. The contents of such pages are the sole property of the contributors and not connected with American Mensa or Paramont Studios.